reshalexiel Index du Forum

reshalexiel
For the délire of us

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Buggy/Mingo
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    reshalexiel Index du Forum -> Délire MaryMat -> One English
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Mary
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Oct - 23:02 (2015)    Sujet du message: Buggy/Mingo Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
After the Marineford war, Doflamingo had been summoned, as well as his other colleagues, for a warlords meeting. Although he was too proud to follow orders, he always went there, for he could get the chance to meet with dear old Tsuru. Annoying that witch had always proved to be fun.

He was not particularly lucky that day, for his old-time ennemy was nowhere to be seen. The meeting was boring to death. The only interesting aspect of it was the introduction of a newcomer into their group. It had seemed like a joke to him at first, and he couldn't stop grinning the whole time. "Buggy the clown". To his credit, the man in itself looked funny. But still, there were some... details about him that peeked his curiosity. Although he wore sunglasses inside, he could see the pirate was well built, even if thin. His hips seemed to be rather well sculpted from the little he guessed because of his clothes...

And that 'Buggy' seemed to be quite hot-headed too. He could do with some distraction, to make up for trip. He approached him as soon as the meeting had ended, his hands dug deep into his pockets.

"Captain Buggy, right? Never heard of you before. Where do you even come from?"
Mat
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Oct - 23:09 (2015)    Sujet du message: Buggy/Mingo Répondre en citant

The clown looked at the man while frowning. This... bastard didn't even remember him? He was at Marineford too, to save Ace for God sake!

"None of your business. You don't know me but you're pretty famous, and I don't really want to... make you angry while staying at your side. I mean... You're the great Donquixote Doflamingo." He grinned. The reason why he was so cocky was because... they were in Marine headquarters. They were people all around, the other warlord couldn't harm him... right?
Mary
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Oct - 23:21 (2015)    Sujet du message: Buggy/Mingo Répondre en citant

He arched a brow, quite surprised by that answer. Yet it pleased him, somehow.

"Do you think I would get... jealous of your fame? That's actually really cute. But please, tell me more about it." While saying this, we was slowly moving around his colleague, and his fingers brushed through the blue strands coming out of his hat. He had not intended to keep playing with it, but the 'fabric' felt kind of... soft.
Mat
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Oct - 23:32 (2015)    Sujet du message: Buggy/Mingo Répondre en citant

"E...Eh! Stop touching my hair you!" Buggy yelled, pushing the large hand away. "And for your information, I come from East blue. I'm Buggy the StarClown and you SAW ME at the batte against Whitebeard, remember? No of course you don't but still, I WAS here" He grumbled while trying to walk away. Without his colleague's permission.
Mary
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Oct - 19:24 (2015)    Sujet du message: Buggy/Mingo Répondre en citant

Doflamingo's hand landed heavily on Buggy's shoulder, his smile leaving his face for a moment. He was obviously being distracted by something, yet wouldn't allow the clown to go. "Buggy the clown, who escaped from Impel Down and got himself at the head of an army of dangerous criminals during the war. Actually, I do remember you." He grinned again while he brushed the fingers of his free hand into Buggy's hair again, and even caressed it. That man was... peaking his interest, to say the least.
Mat
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Oct - 19:35 (2015)    Sujet du message: Buggy/Mingo Répondre en citant

The clown shivered, his body suddenly got tense as the giant hand was on his shoulder. That was it. The time to die. He had hoped it wouldn't come before at least a hundred years. And he was going to die in the same time someone was playing with his hair. This was not right at all. "Erh...I should be happy you finally remember but... I think I prefer the time when I was a complete stranger to you. Could we get back to that time? It was so great, granted!"
Mary
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Oct - 20:22 (2015)    Sujet du message: Buggy/Mingo Répondre en citant

Doflamingo let out a chuckle at the clown's remark, and made him turn towards him. "I'd rather not, no. There are many things I'd like to learn about you from now on..." It could not be seen easily due to his glasses, but the taller man was definitely undressing the other with his gaze. "Where are you going in such a hurry, anyway?"
Mat
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Oct - 20:30 (2015)    Sujet du message: Buggy/Mingo Répondre en citant

"To my room" The clown answered quickly. "We have rooms here, I want to see that. It's the first time I come here. I don't want to die." No he was not panicking AT ALL. Well. Maybe a litte. And the man was staring at him! Thinking the better method to murder him, obviously.
Mary
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Oct - 20:35 (2015)    Sujet du message: Buggy/Mingo Répondre en citant

The blonde's smile grew even wider. "Do you want a tour? Why didn't you say so earlier?" He said those words dangerously softly as his hand left Buggy's shoulder to move to his back, pushing him forwards as he walked him towards the residential part of Marineford that had been made for the warlords.
Mat
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Oct - 20:51 (2015)    Sujet du message: Buggy/Mingo Répondre en citant

"Wha... What? Are you a tour guide too? I thought this was a Marine woman who was supposed to..." The clown said without hiding his disappointment. He saw the lady earlier and she was pretty, what a shame.
Mary
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Oct - 20:59 (2015)    Sujet du message: Buggy/Mingo Répondre en citant

"Too bad, she's busy." He had to refrain himself from laughing too much. His new colleague was both bold, fearful and clueless. That was a mix he hadn't met before, and Doflamingo was sure he'd end up having a wonderful night, if things went according to his plans. "You're sleeping here tonight, aren't you?"
Mat
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Oct - 21:08 (2015)    Sujet du message: Buggy/Mingo Répondre en citant

Buggy looked around him, quite interested by the place after all. This was nice, and he hoped the mattress of his bed would be fluffy and comfortable. "Eeerh... I guess. I have someone to meet here tomorrow, so it makes sense to stay here." And his crew could manage to take care of themselves. And Alvida was with them, so he had no worries.
Mary
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Oct - 21:13 (2015)    Sujet du message: Buggy/Mingo Répondre en citant

Doflamingo tensed at that last bit of information. The man was never in the mood to cut his little games short, and he was hoping for more than one night before having to let Buggy go. "Who do you need to meet?" His tone was cold, although he was still smiling.
Mat
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Oct - 21:21 (2015)    Sujet du message: Buggy/Mingo Répondre en citant

"I dunno. Someone from the World governement, I guess." He shrugged. He didn't care that much about details. "I think they are going to tell me what I have to do for them, what is allowed, what is not... You had the speech yourself when you became a warlord, no?"
Mary
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Oct - 21:37 (2015)    Sujet du message: Buggy/Mingo Répondre en citant

He relaxed again, and even let out a chuckle. "Oh yes, I did. Tsuru gave it to me," he hummed. "That old witch was so pissed off when I got my title."
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 18:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Buggy/Mingo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    reshalexiel Index du Forum -> Délire MaryMat -> One English Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >
Page 1 sur 10

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Site officiel de la MGM