reshalexiel Index du Forum

reshalexiel
For the délire of us

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The day after / 1
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 322, 23, 24  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    reshalexiel Index du Forum -> Délire MaryMat -> One English
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Mary
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Oct - 10:56 (2015)    Sujet du message: The day after / 1 Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
During the night, Doflamingo had tightened his grip on his partner a bit, now lying rather close to Buggy, barely breathing over his ear. That meant his face had gone a bit out of the pillow, and although it was still dark, you could see his right eyelid shut down close. He had began twitching a bit though, as there were sun beams entering the room.
Mat
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Oct - 11:08 (2015)    Sujet du message: The day after / 1 Répondre en citant

Buggy felt trapped and uneasy during the night, and he only understood why when he woke up because of the sun, on morning. Why did he have a giant arm around him? He tried to get up and winced when he felt a pain in his lower back... and remembered. Shit, he had had sex with Donquixote Doflamingo! And the man was... right behind him! Slowly, very slowly, he grabbed the hand to push it away without rushing his moves. The man was apparently still sleeping, he didn't want to wake hip up.
Mary
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Oct - 11:13 (2015)    Sujet du message: The day after / 1 Répondre en citant

Doflamingo groaned as he awoke, and he placed his hand on the other man's chest, bringing him closer. "It's still early," he growled with a low voice. "That stupid marine can wait." Although he was still sleepy, he had not forgotten that Buggy was to meet with someone that morning.
Mat
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Oct - 11:19 (2015)    Sujet du message: The day after / 1 Répondre en citant

Shitshitshitshitshit... Wait, it seemed the other was still sleepy. How the hell! The clown stayed still though, waiting for the other to wake up, hoping he would not bring him any closer. At least he had his underwear, he would not be naked against his torso if... God this was scary
Mary
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Oct - 11:26 (2015)    Sujet du message: The day after / 1 Répondre en citant

Doflamingo sighed once more and settled himself under the sheets, as be began to brush his hand against Buggy's torso, his eyes still closed. "You're tense," he commented with a grin. "Still thinking I might kill you at any second now?"
Mat
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Oct - 11:31 (2015)    Sujet du message: The day after / 1 Répondre en citant

Ok this man was too smart for him. Hopefully, he could always lie. "No it's...because of the pain." Eh that was not a lie. And he didn't want to make the warlord angry again. Hopefully, someone knocked at the door. "Oops it seems it's time for the meeting!" He said with a forced cheerful tone.

Fina was angry after Akainu. Eh, it was not HER fault if Doflamingo had been in the room the day before! "Bring Buggy to the meeting, I don't care if you have to force him, but bring him!" He said to her. Well... she couldn't disobey to an order
Mary
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Oct - 11:39 (2015)    Sujet du message: The day after / 1 Répondre en citant

He chuckled, odd as it may seem, and let Buggy go as he rolled onto his back, his arms crossed behind his head. "Are you sure you want to go to the door in your underwear? That poor marine could get a sight of your nice muscles... and I might end up being jealous ~"
Mat
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Oct - 11:42 (2015)    Sujet du message: The day after / 1 Répondre en citant

"What are you talking about, I'm going to dress for God's sake!" He groaned before looking for his clothes, while saying outloud. "Yeah I'm coming! Two minutes!"

Fina frowned a little... Did she hear... two voices in the room? She wasn't sure.... She remained silent, just waiting for the warlord to come out.
Mary
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Oct - 11:47 (2015)    Sujet du message: The day after / 1 Répondre en citant

Doflamingo laughed once more, and took his glasses to finally put them back on his face. He had forgotten them, and thankfully Buggy had not felt the urge to take a look at him. Not that he would have minded if the clown were to see his eyes... but the bed could be seen from the door, and although he thought it funny to keep lying there, naked and with the sheets barely hiding his manhood, he'd rather have that "voyeur" not see his face fully. Still, he was eager to discover if it was Fina who had come back again to disturb them...
Mat
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Oct - 11:53 (2015)    Sujet du message: The day after / 1 Répondre en citant

Buggy peeked at Doflamingo and... realised the man had no intention to hide himself. Shit. He went to the door and opened it... just enough to see the Marine and to be seen by her. "Oh. Erh... Hello." She was...nice. Even cute. And he had a thing for cute...tall, strong women.

"Hello" Fina smiled at the man in front of her. She was always polite, even with... strange clown. "I'm sorry to disturb you, but I'm here to take you to the meeting. But before we will have breakfast, if you don't mind." And yes, she said "we", because she was coming too.
Mary
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Oct - 12:06 (2015)    Sujet du message: The day after / 1 Répondre en citant

"We"? "WE"? And that stupid clown had the balls to hide him? No, he was not getting jealous, oooh no. Just immensely frustrated. "By 'we'," he said loud enough for the two of them to hear him, "are you including me into your invitation, commodore?" Not caring in the least, he had woken up from the bed, and was now walking towards the door. Completely naked, yes.
Mat
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Oct - 12:12 (2015)    Sujet du message: The day after / 1 Répondre en citant

The two at the door froze at the same time. Fina looked at Buggy, surprised, as this one was in total panic. They didn't know what to do. Maybe run together?! It was funny though, it seemed they could communicate by telepathy.
Fina was the first to dare to speak up, and she cleared her throat before asking. "Are you... Why are you... Akainu thought you were gone I... I didn't know you were still here." Was he coming to the door?!
Buggy was holding to the door, to try NOT to fall on the floor. And hoping the man would stop coming this way. He didn't even dare to peek at him, to see if he had the tact to put at least his pants.
Mary
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Oct - 12:17 (2015)    Sujet du message: The day after / 1 Répondre en citant

Doflamingo came close enough to the door so that he could lean against the wall, his arms crossed. He grinned when he saw how embarrassed the two of them were. Thankfully, Buggy was standing between he and the marine, so she couldn't see how naked he was, but... she could still guess it. "Well you know, I happend to be very tired yesterday, but I had not brought my room's key... Captain Buggy over there was nice enough to welcome me in his room, though ~" It was obvious it was a lie, though. "How about I join you two for breakfast, I have a few things to say to Sakazuki later myself."
Mat
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Oct - 12:23 (2015)    Sujet du message: The day after / 1 Répondre en citant

Fina looked at Buggy. The man didn't even dare to meet her gaze anymore, but she thought it was because Doflamingo was way too scary for him. And she could understand that. "Well... Do what you want. I'll be going first with mister Buggy if you're not ready yet." She just peeked at him and realised the horrible truth. He had no shirt. This was awful!
Buggy couldn't help it but sighed, a little relieved. At least the woman didn't seem to realise he and Doflamingo... well, it was for the best, for sure.
Mary
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Oct - 12:30 (2015)    Sujet du message: The day after / 1 Répondre en citant

"Alright, I'll catch up with you." Then he leaned towards Buggy to whisper to his ear, "keep me a seat ~" And with this, he left, taking all the time in the world to do so. He even used one of his strings to make sure the door would open just enough for Fina to see had was missing more than just his shirt.
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 19:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: The day after / 1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    reshalexiel Index du Forum -> Délire MaryMat -> One English Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 322, 23, 24  >
Page 1 sur 24

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Site officiel de la MGM